A couple of "cleaned up" shows from 1977 and 1988

Humphrey thebarguest@...
Wed Feb 23 20:56:08 CET 2011

I'll second that about the Fri Rock Shows - the earlier (78-81) the better !
And thanks Haze, for the 77 Peel show - they're very rare in that quality and length ; such a pity the first few minutes are missing.