Peel at 40 interview with Tim Wall

ken ken_garner@...
Wed Dec 21 00:42:31 CET 2011

I know this interview. My good friend Tim Wall is Professor of Radio and Popular Music at Birmingham City University, and was at the time of the interview studying economics at Lancaster University and very active in running the university's radio station. He now edits the scholarly radio journal of which I was the founding editor in 2003. His stuff is very good - I still use his book STUDYING POPULAR MUSIC CULTURE with my students even though it is out of print. I met him most recently just last week at the Radio Archives seminar at the British Library, which, if all goes well, might produce some very interesting developments in 2012! I'll keep you posted...

http://interactivecultures.org/our-team/professor-tim-wall/
http://www.bcu.ac.uk/pme/school-of-media/our-people/our-staff/tim-wall

ken