2 new shows

Humphrey thebarguest@...
Sun Dec 18 00:56:04 CET 2011

Yeah, wow again, to the power of a zillion ! Hyper thanks to Pete C and Bill for these ! Just played the Cream show and it is very good, good audio quality (more FM than AM). Great content and typical Peel understated links/comments.

I've been listening to some BBC6 shows. Radcliffe & Maconie is good but there's too much filler, like they want to be some sort of "Morecambe & Wise" with loads of banter. Plus, they play (like all the BBC6 djs) too many poppy songs that Peel would never have played.