OT: Europhobia

februarycallendar antoniaforestforever@...
Wed Dec 14 00:51:45 CET 2011

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "Humphrey" <thebarguest@...> wrote:

> Just listening to the top 5. I often wonder why I differ from the masses over things like cannabis (why are kids still being busted) and the EEC (how can anyone slag Cameron for being patriotic)

Except that Cameron isn't being patriotic for the whole country, but for a tiny financial elite.  He's perfectly happy for virtually all our national assets to be owned by "the right kind" of foreigners.  You don't actually differ from "the masses" at all on this issue (at least if you're using "the masses" to mean casual Sun or Mail readers).

RPC