Darren Giddings darrg@...
Sun Dec 4 18:49:50 CET 2011

I can clearly remember recording this bit of show. I had one side of
a C60 spare and thought I should record some Peel for posterity (! -
I was sixteen after all) - then I was really disappointed by the half-
hour I taped, but was strong enough not to record over it! Ah, the
joys of youth ..... Darrg