[peel] The Colorblind James Experience on 6 Music

Mike Parker parkermike81@...
Sun Aug 28 19:07:45 CEST 2011

From: Alan Ford <ford.alan@...>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, 28 August 2011, 12:57
Subject: [peel] The Colorblind James Experience on 6 Music

I know that most of you will have spotted this at the time - but in
case anyone missed it, the Live Music Hour on 18th May played 3 CbJE
tracks, claiming they were from a Peel session.
In fact, they were part of a session they recorded for Andy Kershaw.
Not only that, but the track names have been omitted from the
tracklisting page:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0116nsw

The tracks were:
Considering a Move to Memphis
If You Love Each Other
Circus Girl

At first I suspected an anti-Kershaw conspiracy, but I now think it's
probably incompetence.

I have written to 6 music and my MP. Questions will be asked in the House.
I`ll do my best to look into it for you alan when i recieve your correspondence, dont forget the surgery is only open for constituents between the hours of  9.am to 3pm during monday [croquet on the lawn in the late afternoon on that day]
regards
your local mp.