The Colorblind James Experience on 6 Music

Alan Ford ford.alan@...
Sun Aug 28 13:57:47 CEST 2011

I know that most of you will have spotted this at the time - but in
case anyone missed it, the Live Music Hour on 18th May played 3 CbJE
tracks, claiming they were from a Peel session.
In fact, they were part of a session they recorded for Andy Kershaw.
Not only that, but the track names have been omitted from the
tracklisting page:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0116nsw

The tracks were:
Considering a Move to Memphis
If You Love Each Other
Circus Girl

At first I suspected an anti-Kershaw conspiracy, but I now think it's
probably incompetence.

I have written to 6 music and my MP. Questions will be asked in the House.

Cheers

Alan

PS Thanks to the honorable member who supplied me with the download.