[peel] Re: John's 40th Birthday - 30th August 1979

Stuart stuartb@...
Sat Aug 27 01:38:47 CEST 2011

Well a wee look at
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Fall%3A_Show_Appearances_%28Excluding_Sessions%29
shows that Last Orders was played on Johns Show on the 11th July 1978, on
Tape 3 of the 400 box. And Bingo Master's Breakout EP tracks were featured
in quite a few August 1978 shows.

.. Sorry, wee pause there while hearing Braindead Sound Machine for the
first time as I am tracklisting a 1993 MaxDat show. JP still bringing me new
music..

Stuart

  _____