28th December 1977 - it's a shame

billfromnorthwales billfromnorthwales@...
Fri Aug 26 21:33:55 CEST 2011

I think this show was a Holy Grail type thing at one time (2007)

But I wonder if the original cassettes still exist?

Unfortunately the version available is a bad rip with the first 2/3rd too saturated and massive transport problems on the last 1/3rd.

But, as we found out on the 400 box, these problems are all fixable with different equipment and re-housing the cassette etc.

I would be a great thing to re-rip that show, as it is so historic.

Anyone know who has the original tapes???