John's 40th Birthday - 30th August 1979

Stuart Mchugh stuart@...
Fri Aug 26 21:17:32 CEST 2011

> I meant pre-Fall obsessed, as they were quite established in 1979,
> but not a mention in the show which surprised me.

I'm a bit baffled by the conversation thread just now - I bought
'Bingo Master's Breakout pretty much when it came out (I reckon) and I
can't imagine where else I"d have heard it if not on the Peel show...
ok, could have been Stuart Henry or even Brian Ford, but seems less
likely than Peel.

I have missed a digest due to some hard disk problems so if I've
missed the point, apologies!

Stuart Mchugh
po box 13516 linlithgow eh49 6wb ...  t: 01506 840063 ...  e: editor@...