[peel] Re: I Waited 30 years for "25 years of Rock" then 50 years comes along at once

Martin Wheatley martinw@...
Fri Apr 15 18:54:07 CEST 2011

At 12:33 15/04/2011, you wrote:

>Thanks Martin, but I use Radio Downloader all the time, and when I
>tried to get the first episode after Bill alerted me to it, it said
>it was in a downloadable format (or something). Look forward to your copy!
>
>Steve (TK)

That's exactly what I did and Radio Downloader got it fine

It's well worth it.    Just a brief intro by Jeremy Vine and then
sounds from the year with not a Z-list celebrity in sight in case you
were worried!
URL later when I've finished uploading it

martinw