I Waited 30 years for "25 years of Rock" then 50 years comes along at once

So It Goes 2512 so_it_goes_2512@...
Fri Apr 15 13:33:42 CEST 2011

Thanks Martin, but I use Radio Downloader all the time, and when I tried to get the first episode after Bill alerted me to it, it said it was in a downloadable format (or something). Look forward to your copy!

Steve (TK)