Peel show 9th October 1978 (Jethro Tull)

billfromnorthwales billfromnorthwales@...
Thu Apr 7 18:48:19 CEST 2011

Thanks Steve,

And extraordinarily in the "Time Has Told Me" blog you link to, someone had an almost identical experience as me for this Doonan track played at the end.

(Nick from Ontario, it was)

Bill