Peel show 9th October 1978 (Jethro Tull)

So It Goes 2512 so_it_goes_2512@...
Thu Apr 7 17:16:15 CEST 2011

Hi Bill

Thanks for this! I remember seeing it on TV at the time, and enthusing about it to my sister, who then deflated me by saying she had switched it off half way through, and said the band went into their own little world. Oh well.
I've added it to the Wiki page, and I can now solve your 33 year mystery:

http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/09_October_1978

Tip: click the Doonan link.

Best wishes
Steve (TK)