Two new fragments from late 1986

ray_b2 tressell@...
Wed Sep 15 18:45:23 CEST 2010

I think I found a (temporary) home for this - according to "The Peel Sessions", p.228, there was a HMHB session repeat on 29/9, so I've put it there. Of course this might have been a repeat of the more recent 8/9 session, but that also went out on 25/11.

Doesn't explain the "list of gigs" or the budget though.

http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/29_September_1986