Double Helping

Humphrey thebarguest@...
Wed Sep 1 19:33:35 CEST 2010

>>>tuner connected via cable TV

Thanks to EVERYONE involved for all the great shows upped recently !

However, it should be borne in mind that bit rates for cable tv radio stations was very low in the 90's, prob no more than 64 kbps.
That's why I always prefer good quality FM. Maybe the Wiki should have a field for 'source quality' ? And yes, of course, a low quality recording is better than none at all etc etc ...

Regrads
Prof Elton Wellsby