[peel] Steve Lowman tapes

Roger Carruthers unity.gain@...
Thu Sep 9 18:58:46 CEST 2010

Ripped my first one from this batch today ­ a definite quality improvement
over the 400 box, but like yourself, I don¹t really have time to update the
Wiki via those track sheets. I¹m sure folks will be interested in the
Kershaw stuff, though.
 Just wondering how we identify these tapes ­ is there a spreadsheet yet? I
noticed on the last batch of the 400 tapes I had, that Rocker had actually
marked the tapes with their ID nos, bless Œim, and I was rather selfishly
hoping he¹d do the same with these. I can barely read some of the markings
on the first tape I picked out, so I¹m not sure how to identify them - and I
got into some terrible muddles even when the tapes were clearly marked with
a number!
Cheers
Roger