Steve Lowman tapes

RobF robfleay@...
Thu Sep 9 12:12:10 CEST 2010

I received my first batch of the "Steve Lowman tapes" yesterday from Rocker

They all seem to be from 1991 - which is going to be particularly nostalgic
for me as this is probably the era when I listened to the show with the most
regularity. Even from the tracklistings there are shows I remember clearly
so I can't wait to crack on.

One thing though - of the 20 tapes I was sent, 9 of them are Andy Kershaw
shows. What is the plan with these? Presumably they don't need to go on the
wiki, and I'm happy to rip them (after the Peel ones) if people are
interested - but I don't intend to spend time trying to decipher
tracklistings etc!