1997: new upload

bty997881 unity.gain@...
Mon Sep 6 22:40:31 CEST 2010

(hmm, posts from email client don't seem to be getting through again...)
 I shared a copy of just the session on my blog a while back, and our John gets it wrong; the session tracks are not as he announces, but as they appear on the BBC sessions page (see http://tinyurl.com/3y4wprq) , ie.
        Brakhage
        The Flower Called Nowhere
        The Light
        Refractions In The Plastic Pulse
        Miss Modular
        Metromonic Underground
        John Cage Bubblegum
You might want to update the Wiki...
Odd that he seems to be actually speaking with the band, but that they let him read out the wrong playlist!
Thanks for this, though – your copy has more of the rest of the show than I had, and marginally less hiss!
cheers
Roger