[peel] Re: Analysis of John Peel 'mentions'

John Bravin john.bravin@...
Mon Sep 6 18:23:05 CEST 2010

  Actually the analysis is under "Explore this coverage".  The theory is
- if you have a product or a service that would appeal to Internet users
that are interested in John Peel AND Jennifer Lopez or John Peel AND
Jessica Ennis you can see the frequency and sites that link the two
celebrities (click on the People Mentioned bar charts).  Hence the link
to Ads by Google.  Don't base your new business on this though, as a
casual investigation will show that the links are non-existent, the
pairs are just mentioned in the same newspaper or magazine column, but
not in a linked context.