Analysis of John Peel 'mentions'

ken ken_garner@...
Mon Sep 6 17:39:54 CEST 2010

thanks, John, blimey, I have only just got my old head round facebook and here is something new again. From what I can see it is not so much an analysis, so much as a tracking of the number and kinds of mentions and searches made for "john Peel", searchable by US, Uk, etc. Or maybe there is an analytical piece somewhere there on what it all means which I cannot seem to see!
ken