Two new fragments from late 1986

ray_b2 tressell@...
Thu Sep 2 20:22:05 CEST 2010

Hi Stuart,

There are some slight clues... he refers to "the last time the session went out" a couple of times, so it wasn't the first play clearly. He also makes a remark about the budget, implying it was recently announced - I believe that was 18 March in 1986, 17 March the following year.

He references "a list of HMHB gigs" which would imply it was prior to their demise in 1986 - when was that?

He also plays 'Stormy Monday Blues' by Bob Gaddy but that doesn't help very much.

I think this one will have to remain undated. Was hoping to find a nice home for it on the wiki before I uploaded it. Oh well.

Ray