[peel] Re: New Mooo page/Peel at Sonar

Roger Carruthers unity.gain@...
Thu Oct 21 19:06:38 CEST 2010

Hi Steve,
    I know I¹d already shared the 400 tapes, but I was intending to transfer
everything, because at some time I intend to junk my Rapidshare account.
 That said, I should really start with the stuff I haven¹t already shared ­
I was just grabbing what was closest to hand!
 I¹ll study that Wiki link about the 400 box, Œcos I¹m not sure what I¹d
shared of my first couple of batches, some of which I lost in a hard drive
crash. I think I later found a back-up copy, but I can¹t swear to it,
Cheers
Roger

PS. Added the rest of that 400 box batch today, and am close to finishing my
first batch of L tapes ­ 2 to go, I think!