New Mooo page/Peel at Sonar

steve saipanda@...
Thu Oct 21 11:13:10 CEST 2010

Hi Roger,

Many thanks indeed for these, especially the new L tapes (SL tapes on the wiki). Haven't had time to update the wiki yet. Would be great to have the tracklistings if available, especially as some of the tapes have Andy Kershaw shows, which are a bit tricky to date. And yes, getting things in rough order would make it easier to keep a grip on where we are.

On the 400 Box front, you've already shared tapes 370-375 if people want to check out what's on them from the wiki:

http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/400_Box_%28tapes%29

This page also gives a guide to be which 400 Box tapes have been shared so far. Great to have new unshared ones - and many thanks indeed to Doc M for all the recent ones from Dec 79/Jan 80.

Many thanks again to Roger and all those who have taken so much time and the effort to digitize and share old recordings. It's very much appreciated.

As I've said before, anyone who wants to contribute by helping out on the wiki with tracklistings, etc, please feel free to jump in and have a go or get in touch with me off-list if you'd like to help but are not sure where to start.

Cheers,

Steve W