[peel] Re: 400 Box - new show (8 Jan 1980)

Dr Mango dr_mango2004@...
Wed Oct 20 23:45:50 CEST 2010

Ken - eek, didn't mean to throw a suspicious look your way, it's definitely Peel on this occasion! I'm just sorting out the next day's broadcast for upload, where the session guest is most definitely Spizz Energi and not what JP said. When I ripped that side of tape, it wasn't instantly clear that this followed on from the previous side and I wondered if the tape could have been labelled incorrectly.

Also, this show must be live on this Wednesday because he mentions one of the evening's football results.

Dr M.

--- On Wed, 20/10/10, ken <ken_garner@...> wrote:

From: ken <ken_garner@yahoo.com>
Subject: [peel] Re: 400 Box - new show (8 Jan 1980)
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, 20 October, 2010, 20:59

      well, it could be me, but, er it probably is Peel, because, at this time, he normally pre-recorded the wednesday night show on the Wednesday afternoon, so might have got muddled. I think I did check all the dates around this period, but coudl not swear to it!

I am absolutely loving these late 79 early 80 shows, a period I wholly missed at the time...

 so thanks again!