400 Box - new show (8 Jan 1980)

ken ken_garner@...
Wed Oct 20 21:59:34 CEST 2010

well, it could be me, but, er it probably is Peel, because, at this time, he normally pre-recorded the wednesday night show on the Wednesday afternoon, so might have got muddled. I think I did check all the dates around this period, but coudl not swear to it!

I am absolutely loving these late 79 early 80 shows, a period I wholly missed at the time...
 so thanks again!