New mixtape Peel Late November 1990

Stuart stuartb@...
Tue Oct 19 08:46:51 CEST 2010

This is most of a C90 I made near the end of 1990, with some of my favourite JP playings of late November, though I suspect the last few tracks may be from early 1991.

Quite a few tracks are from 18th November, a show already available but I think I've managed to improve upon the sound...

A nice mixture of introspective indie, some dancehall, some superior rap and a rarity from Badgewearer

http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Peel_Late_November_1990

Note that the wikia seems to be uneditable at present so I haven't been able to update the file link, so here it is....

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?7zb997wfsw4oi15

Stuart

PS thanks to all for the continued supply of complete shows which are coming in at far too great a rate of knots to listen to in real time...