wiki new look alert

steve saipanda@...
Tue Oct 19 06:23:46 CEST 2010

Just to give people advance warning - I think the next round of the new look wiki rollout is due tomorrow (Wed), with users who aren't logged in seeing the new skin, so you may notice a few changes in how pages look.

Don't panic too much! The content is the same, although a few layout things will be different. I switched the site navigation for everyone a couple of weeks ago, so hopefully you'll be able to find your way around at least. The new navigation is from the menu towards the top, below the Wikia bar.

If you have an account and want things back the way they were, you can change the skin to the old look (for a couple more weeks until the option is removed) by logging in and going to the Preferences (top right of the page under your user name), selecting Skin, then Monaco and saving the page.

Cheers,

SW