Wiki

steve saipanda@...
Wed Oct 13 06:40:04 CEST 2010

Hi folks,

Didn't realize today there had been another stage in the rollout of the new skin, which appears to have got low marks from just about everyone who has used it. I could have done without the change myself.

Still a few things to sort through on the navigation and the front page layout. Have been a bit ridiculously busy on the work front the past couple of weeks, so slightly behind on the wiki. Apologies if people have problems.

If you can't find things, please check out the Navigation page from the Help menu at the top. This has a rough version of the old navigation (use the table in the Contents at the top).

There have been some problems with the calendars, but these should now be fixed.

Yeah, the default color scheme can be changed without too many problems, as Steve says. All suggestions welcome.

Also as Steve says, if you'd like to revert to the old look for the time being, please use select Monaco from the options in your Preferences. I think the full changeover will be made on Nov. 6, after which Monaco will no longer be an option.

Cheers,

Steve W