My (not so much a box but more several shelves of) Peel Tapes

ken ken_garner@...
Sat Oct 9 15:13:13 CEST 2010

More uncontrollable excitement! It's dangerous for my (wobbly) health, you know!

thanks - but seriously, once you get sorted Phil can I make a special request for your starting with the lacunae that is shows from 87-90, specifically the 2 hr, then 90-min ones mid evening on Radio 1 FM from Oct 88 to Oct 90? There are only a few of these around, and the other amazing recent projects/contributions (which I am enjoying enormously, thanks all) mean 91-92 is now pretty near complete....

Sorry, i can give no advice on how to make them available technically via a server - i only use upload/download services like megaupload...