More BFBS

Stuart stuartb@...
Thu Oct 7 02:13:19 CEST 2010

Wow what an embarrassment of riches we are enjoying at the moment. Many thanks to Max for this latest trove. My router is glowing red hot at the moment, and the anticipation of not only some early period Peel, but some (for me even more exciting) FM late 70s from Jimmy, and plenty more to come from the 400 Box, 500 Box, Isector, Steve Lowman tapes and Carsten tapes is too much to bear!

This makes my recent mixtapes seem a little puny, and by the time I get to 1992 I doubt I will need to upload any of them as it looks like we may be near completion for that year. Oh well, I suppose that gives me more time to help rip and catalogue other folk's complete shows

Stuart