IMPORTANT: 60s-70s Peel Shows

steve saipanda@...
Wed Oct 6 05:49:23 CEST 2010

Just to echo others and say many thanks indeed to our fellow list member for coming forward with this fantastic offer. It sounds like an amazing collection.

Perhaps might suggest that if there are several people with equipment scattered around the UK, we could take up Rocker's kind offer for him to again act as central controller - despite the pressing demands on his time and bedroom space.

In the meantime, many thanks to Rocker, Steve in Korea and everyone else for sharing so many Peel shows spanning the decades. Like others, have been especially enjoying the recent late 70s ones, so greatly appreciate the efforts of Doc Mango and Stuart on those.

Cheers,

SW