[peel] IMPORTANT: 60s-70s Peel Shows

Jimmy Stepek jimmystep@...
Wed Oct 6 00:16:05 CEST 2010

Excellent news, I.ve got a Sony reel to reel, does up to 10" but, I'm up in Glasgow, and I've got no time to spare at the moment (off to Peru next friday, charity trek). If no one else steps up then consider me as a stand in. The recent spate of late 70's recordings has stimulated me into sending my old Naka away to get serviced as I have a lot of those old sessions in good fm stereo. I'll have it back in about 6 weeks so may be able to get started converting the end of November. Don't hold yer breathe!

Cheers....Jimmy

Raising funds for CLIC Sargent at http://www.justgiving.com/Jimmy-Stepek