[peel] IMPORTANT: 60s-70s Peel Shows

David King davidnpaula@...
Tue Oct 5 19:18:18 CEST 2010

The motherlode!  I hope someone has the equipment to help.

Thanks, whoever you are.

DK

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: So It Goes 2512
  To: peel@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, October 05, 2010 5:50 PM
  Subject: [peel] IMPORTANT: 60s-70s Peel Shows

  Fellow Peelites

  A member of this list has contacted me to let me know that he has around 60 hours of Peel on reel to reel covering a period from 1968-1977 (plus some tracklistings). He lives in Bourne End, Buxks, and would be happy to meet someone at a motorway service station not far from home to have the recordings collected and digitised.
  If anybody would be prepared to do this and pass them on to a person with such equipment for ripping, please reply, as this could be a boon for all.

  Best wishes
  Steve (TK)