BOP: "a snake on heat"

Stuart stuartb@...
Sun Oct 3 08:22:53 CEST 2010

Thanks for this! I'm just getting into the 1990s now with my own mixtapes.

Mike, I've noticed that quite a few of the Best Of tapes are not recorded in chronological order, which is foiling my attempts to date some of the tracks. I'm wondering how you actually made up these tapes, i.e. did you make them from more complete master tapes? And do you have any further date info or true track order info over and above those mentioned in the Wiki?

Not that I can talk, I'm constantly busy trying to date my own tapes which I didn't bother to do twenty years ago and wish I had!

Stuart