Big Weekend Ahoy!

rockerq@... rockerq@...
Thu Nov 18 02:53:03 CET 2010

Hi All!

Quick update on some DJ gigs I have coming up - if you can get to London
this looks like being a killer weekend!

‘BROADCAST ONE’ CD - FREE LAUNCH PARTY IN LONDON THIS SATURDAY AFTERNOON -
NOV 20th:
To mark next week’s release of Dandelion Radio’s first ever compilation
album, Hazel Winter, Spidersleg, Alisia Casper and The Chasms will be
performing live at RoTa @ Notting Hill Arts Club, 19-21 Notting Hill Gate, London
W11 3JQ - from 4pm - 8pm this Saturday. I'll be DJing alongside fellow
Dandelion Radio DJs Mark Cunliffe, Pete Jackson, Andrew Morrison, and Matt Gunn.
The CD will be released by Odd Box Records on Monday November 22nd, and will
be available to buy at the gig.

http://www.dandelionradio.com/broadcast
http://oddboxrecords.com
http://www.roughtrade.com/site/content.lasso?page=rota.html
http://www.myspace.com/rotaclub
http://www.myspace.com/thechasms
http://www.myspace.com/hazelwinter
http://www.myspace.com/spidersleg
http://www.myspace.com/alisiacasper
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=159718177393409

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE LOVED:
Saturday November 20th 2010 - 9pm - 3am - How Does It Feel To Be Loved @
The Phoenix, 37 Cavendish Square,  London, W1G 0PP - I'm the guest DJ this
month, and will be playing from around 10pm. Everyone who comes to the CD
launch party in the afternoon will be able to get a quid off the door price, just
pick up a flyer from the merchandise stall. How Does It Feel is London's
premier indie night, this will be busy - by midnight it's usually one in - one
out - so get there early!

http://www.dandelionradio.com/rocker
http://www.myspace.com/hdif
http://www.howdoesitfeel.co.uk

THE HANGOVER LOUNGE:
Sunday November 21st 2010 - 2pm - 7pm - The Hangover Lounge @ The
Lexington, 96 - 98 Pentonville Road, London N1 9JB.
After a hectic Saturday I will be guesting at The Hangover Lounge on Sunday
afternoon. Entry is free and I'm told they serve decent food! I will be
playing a special set which will include some film soundtracks and chilled
stuff - throwing in a few things which I can't get away with in my normal sets!

http://www.dandelionradio.com/rocker
http://www.thelexington.co.uk

LAST CHANCE TO VOTE IN THE OFFICIAL 2010 FESTIVE FIFTY:
Dandelion Radio continues to keep John Peel’s annual listeners’ poll
alive, and you can get involved!   If you’ve not already voted, simply tell us
your three favourite tracks from 2010 at www.dandelionradio.com/festive50 and
we’ll do the rest.   But you must vote soon!   The poll closes on 30th
November, so have a good think about which artists and tunes have most excited
you this year, and get your choices in straight away.   We’re hoping to make
this year’s poll our biggest and most varied yet. All entries will be entered
into a prize draw to win CDs and John Peel related books.   Everyone’s
choices will be compiled into a countdown show that will play daily at different
times from Christmas Day until the end of January. Please forward this
email to your friends, encouraging them to vote as well!

www.dandelionradio.com/festive50

‘BROADCAST ONE’ RELEASED MONDAY:
‘Broadcast One: New Music Handpicked By Dandelion Radio’ is released
Monday 22nd November on Odd Box Records, and features over an hour of exciting
new music and exclusive Dandelion Radio sessions. The CD will be available
from all good real and online record stores, but to order your copy at the
bargain price of £6 direct from Odd Box Records, visit
www.dandelionradio.com/broadcast - where you can see the full tracklisting and find out more about
Saturday’s launch gig.   For a taster of the compilation, listen to our
Broadcast One ‘Bonus Disc’ Special playing daily as part of our November
schedule, featuring songs by 10 artists on the CD – but different tunes to those on
the album.

http://www.dandelionradio.com/broadcast

LISTEN NOW:
Hear my November show coming round daily in the loop at
www.dandelionradio.com.

Cheers!

Rocker