[peel] Serious Parenting

Mike Parker parkermike81@...
Tue Nov 16 22:40:11 CET 2010

cheers very much to steve and the tapers and anyone else who`s posted shows lately,enjoyed peel talking about his ''this is your life'' experience on one of them the other day,gem of a show.
cheers
mp.
--- On Tue, 16/11/10, So It Goes 2512 <so_it_goes_2512@...> wrote:

From: So It Goes 2512 <so_it_goes_2512@...>
Subject: [peel] Serious Parenting
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, 16 November, 2010, 18:40

What is an 'incomplete' Peel show? I tend to treat any recording with one or more tracks missing as such, but in this case they're at the start of the show, a total of less than four minutes is absent from a full three hours, and the quality is so outstanding that I cannot imagine this being bettered. So, a complete show: