BFBS Shows

So It Goes 2512 so_it_goes_2512@...
Wed Nov 3 02:14:17 CET 2010

Hi CK

Thanks very much for this! It's extremely welcome because, although Carsten sent me this show, his is incomplete.
One thing though, and this may be to do with the time difference, but all the shows I have from this era went out on Thursdays, which would date this as the 22nd: the others tie in datewise. I hope you'll be able to fill in other gaps in the run for us!

Bets wishes
Steve (TK)