[peel] OT: US Gulf Coast Oil Spill Fisherman's Charitry concert on web now.

Alan Ford ford.alan@...
Wed May 19 21:07:52 CEST 2010

Hi Tom,
sounds like you're having a tough time !
On a more mundane note, did you see the postings about this show
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/01_March_2001
where we're both mentioned in the same link?
Cheers
Alan