Remaining 400 Box shows - the elephant in the forum ?

Humphrey thebarguest@...
Thu May 6 15:59:22 CEST 2010

Thanks for the swift response and info, Rocker ! My impatience got the better of me ... Thanks very much also for your previous and ongoing work on this project. Thanks to the rippers as well !

I wonder what JP would have voted today ? Green, I'd like to think.

Regrads,
Tory Crimes-Amos