Remaining 400 Box shows - the elephant in the forum ?

Humphrey thebarguest@...
Thu May 6 12:45:24 CEST 2010

>>SO yes we've reached the end of the 400 box in terms of packaging and >>sending out to rippers but far from the stage of getting all the >>resulting rips put online.

>>Hint Hint....

>>Stuart

I'll second that ! Does anyone know why these rips are not being shared ? Maybe the holder/organiser/manager is unwell or missing ...
Is there another reason ? We deserve to be told - Power to the People !

Many thanks to the uploader of that great, rare 1977 show ! Also, thanks for the recent 1999 Peelenium shows ...

Regrads,
Benny Hawkins