Desperately in need of 27th & 28th October 1995

TYRONE tyrone567@...
Mon May 3 10:03:11 CEST 2010

Hi Alan,
Hopefully, this one will post... having trouble getting posts to stay up!
Thanks for the 'heads-up' on trading etc. Will bear it in mind. Have a recorder but more concerned aboutr PC security etc when uploading - any advice?
As for God of the Week I think it's complete but haven't played it in years so will check and let you know. More than happy to send you stuff you want to hear.
Speak soon.
Ty...