[peel] Desperately in need of 27th & 28th October 1995

Alan Ford ford.alan@...
Sun May 2 20:06:24 CEST 2010

Hi Ty,
I think I speak for most people here when I say that trading as such is not
necessary here; if anyone has those shows I'm sure they'd happily share
them. I might even have them myself in one of the many boxes still in the
attic (I will get round to them one day, honest).
Similarly, we hope that you would share the shows that you've got. Have you
ripped them, or they still on cassette? If you want help ripping there are
generous souls here who might even volunteer to rip them for you.
As for your sessions, there are several I'd be interested in hearing (Diblo
Dibala, Man Or Astro Man, Dick Dale ...)
I have already shared part of the God Of The Week appearance here:
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/God_Of_The_Week
but if you've got all of it we'd love to hear that too.

Cheers

Alan