Festive Fifty 1990 'reloaded'

jake rayytann@...
Thu Mar 4 01:24:40 CET 2010

thanks again Ray - I didn't realise that your collection extended into the 1990s. I'll listen to these with pleasure over the next few days - all files downloaded and extracted with no problems.

I don't suppose you have the 1995 festive 50? I'm missing some significant bits of the second half of that one....