Festive Fifty 1990 'reloaded'

ray_b2 tressell@...
Wed Mar 3 18:32:45 CET 2010

Thanks to Stuart for the mixtapes, and here's my riposte - three complete shows from 1990. All were originally recorded onto C90s so I've tried to patch the joins with other sources. For some reason I didn't catch the first show (22/12/90) - was probably out having fun somewhere - but the others are intact.

The 23/12 show was the one where Peel announced that some listeners would experience a break in transmission. I was one of the lucky ones to be affected, albeit briefly - I left the silence in as I thought it added an air of excitement and authenticity to the proceedings...

1990 FF:
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=0add6239b8b3356cab1eab3e9fa335caaaed8323c316db6c

3 x 3-hour shows split into 2 parts each. A little hiss present but otherwise decent quality. 256k MP3.