Re: [peel] An ­affront to the memory of John Peel.

RobF robfleay@...
Mon Mar 1 11:06:45 CET 2010

I had look at the listening figures from last year. Quite interesting

http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pressreleases/stories/2009/05_may/07/rajar.shtml

It would be an interesting experiment to do a digital/FM swap between Radio
3 (check out their listening figures compared to the rest of the FM BBC
stations)and 6Music for a year.

A shame they would never have the balls to do it. If 6music was on FM the
ratings for Radio 1& 2 would probably fall through the floor