New Mixtape Peel January 1985

Mark markonnewsgroups@...
Fri Jun 25 12:33:29 CEST 2010

Thanks for this! - and for everything else, which really is much appreciated.  I'm always remiss about thanking people for uploads, and feel quite rightly guilty about it.

A particular reason for writing, though: it was a long time ago, and my memory is patchy, but I *think* I was in the studio on the 29th of January 1985.  I could be utterly wrong, even to the year; but it fits in with going to see New Order the previous night, and I have a vague memory of the Chameleons session, and the link with the Elmore James intro, which we were talking about in the studio.  (On the other hand, the other session was by the Popticians, which I probably would have remembered.)  I'm rather ashamed to say that at this distance, I'd remember the links better than the music!

Thanks again for uploading, and sincere thanks to all  - I only wish I had material to contribute!