O3: The Yoko Ono school of song

So It Goes 2512 so_it_goes_2512@...
Fri Jun 25 05:29:41 CEST 2010

Fellow Peelites

Free from any mentions of a certain sport.

Show date: 03 May 1993
Wiki: http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/03_May_1993_%28%C3%963%29

Thanks to Stuart for his excellent continuing series of mixtapes.
He made a very pertinent point, in that a lot of Peel material is still outstanding. Could anybody give me an idea when we can expect to see:
*The remaining tapes from the 400 Box. The tapes were purchased nearly two years ago.
*Rocker's 200 Box: could Rocker please give us some idea of what's in it?
*Somebody offered a complete version of the 1995 Festive Fifty that had been recorded on videoptape. I am still eager to hear it.
*There was an offer some time back of Peel shows from the early 70s, but nothing has beem mentioned since.

Best wishes
Steve [TK]