[peel] Re:Tom R & Recording iPlayer Radio

Richard Fewster r.fewster@...
Mon Jun 14 23:24:44 CEST 2010

Many thanks to one and all for the very helpful suggestions as well as links
to the shows - I will certainly investigate. I have used TotalRecorder
before but was kind of hoping for something that could work in quicker than
real time - which used to be possible when ripping the Real Audio shows.
Still, certainly far better than nothing and probably better quality too.

Cheers,

Richard