Tom R & Recording iPlayer Radio

Leo Gilbert sete.colinas@...
Mon Jun 14 19:13:53 CEST 2010

Nothing particularly innovative or high-tech, but I have recorded shows 1 &
2, and plan to continue doing so. I play Radio 6 direct into my computer
from digital radio and record it as a sound file (AIFF), which I can then
chop up and save as mp4/AAC. If I miss the live show, I will play the
iPlayer stream out of and into the computer and capture it in the same way.
I use a Mac, so the software for recording is SoundStudio, which is better
in my view than Audacity for Windows.

Any help? Or am I just stating the obvious?

Leo